Tuesday 8 April 2014

The dam

Add horse riding, water skiing, tubing, sand sculpting, boat riding and swimming and you get the dam where we spent the whole day yesterday hanging out with old friends. 
After a early start we left Cape town at 8:45 and arrived at the beautiful lake house at 10:20. My Mother and I got straight into our horse riding clothes and hopped on the boat to go over to the farm on the other side of the lake. We were met by my fathers friends brother named David who had offered to take us on a ride. Straight away I was shown by the groom, Richard, who was from Malawi, to the horse I would be riding. I immediately fell in love with Kiera.
We spent the whole morning riding around David's 600 hectare farm. The rest of the amazing day was filled with Biscuting, swimming and learning to water ski with a delicious lunch in the middle. We finally headed home at 6:30. What an amazing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment